Hema Vyas, the “Heart Whisperer,” is one of the UK’s most prestigious psychologists. A renowned speaker on heart wisdom, human consciousness, spirituality, health, energy medicine and the science of Ayurveda, for almost thirty years she has been practicing as a psychologist and life leadership mentor. She has worked with creatives to CEOs helping them connect to their own personal truth and build towards a life of joy, love, mindfulness, and prosperity. Her philosophy is built on the wisdom that once heart, mind, body and soul are integrated and aligned, people can achieve optimal wellbeing, creativity and success.
Hema is known for seeing the 'problem behind the problem' and recognizing deeply held blocks, to allow for lasting change. She leads international retreats which are fully immersive, workshops and events that align and restore heart, mind and body. Her signature 'Heart Renaissance - Path to Prosperity' experience in Kerala celebrated its 10th anniversary in January 2020.
In this episode we chat about:
* Hema’s out of body experience as a young child
* Hema shares a story about a dream that she had where she experienced a moment of synchronicity that would change the course of her life.
* We chat about what it means to align the heart, mind, and body and how to accomplish this in your life.
* Hema stresses the importance of getting back to truth and integrity and the role the heart plays in the process.
* We discuss the importance of passion and purpose in our lives and steps we can take to discover the passion and purpose in all of us.
* Hema answers our favorite question: "What advice do you have for us and our listeners on how we can help make the world a better place?”
To learn more about Hema or to join her free community, Heart Renaissance, for complimentary guided meditations, talks and resources to help tap into the heart space, please visit: hemavyas.com.
To stay connected with Better Place Project and for updates and behind the scenes info, please follow us on social media:
To follow Steve & Erin on Instagram: