Linda Bjork is a best selling author, speaker, host of "Linda's Corner" podcast, and founder of Hope for Healing non-profit charity. Some of her books include “Crushed: A Journey Through Depression,” and Amazon best seller “You Got This! An action plan to calm fear, anxiety, worry, and stress.” Linda’s personal mission is to empower people to become their best selves.
In this episode we chat about Linda's five year battle with depression. She goes into detail describing what it was like living in a "deep, dark hole" and how she climbed out of that hole, one step at a time.
Topics covered in this episode include:
* Coming out of depression
* Linda's message of hope
* Empowerment to become your best self
* The importance of gratitude
* Tips for building self confidence and self esteem
* How doing acts of kindness can change your life, and the science behind it
* Linda's Hope for Healing Foundation and all of its free resources
For more info, please visit:
To stay connected with Better Place Project and for updates and behind the scenes info, please follow us on social media:
(Leave us a voice message directly from the home page of our website)
To follow Steve & Erin on Instagram: