This week concludes our 4-Part, 4-Month Series (We had one guest per months who is a specialist in relationships) with Divorce Recovery Coach Leah Marie Mazur.
With past guests, we've learned how to find a good partner, how to be a good partner, and how to save or improve our existing relationship. We close the loop with this episode as we navigate the waters regarding how to move on when after all of our best efforts, our relationship or marriage ends and we suddenly find ourselves single, alone, and grieving.
We cover so much in this discussion, including:
* Advice on first steps to take when newly single
* The main obstacles that divorced women encounter
* Advice for those who struggle with being alone
* The biggest mistake most people make after divorce
* Tips for rebuilding self-confidence
* How do you know when you've found "the one."
* Dating apps: Use them or dump them?
Leah Marie Mazur is a certified Divorce Recovery Coach for women and founder of Mindfully Ready, LLC. She specializes in helping women release guilt, shame, & feelings of failure so that they can find acceptance, rebuild their self-confidence, and thrive after divorce. She also provides a safe, judgement-free community for women rebuilding after divorce in her private Facebook group Divorced & Empowered.
To stay connected with Better Place Project and for updates and behind the scenes info, please follow us on social media:
To follow Steve on Instagram