In this episode Steve and his guest, therapist Lisa Strawn, discuss their life changing experience with Somatic Breathwork. Steve and Lisa participated in a recent in-person Somatic Breathwork Practitioner training conducted by Somatic Breathwork founders, Steven Jaggers and Fish Fischer. In this episode Steve and Lisa discuss:
* What Somatic Breathwork is and how it helps people heal.
* The release of stress, emotions and trauma through Somatic Breathwork
* The power of community
*The process of healing
* Combining Somatic Breathwork with other modalities
* How you can experience Somatic Breathwork
* How you can become a Somatic Breathwork Practitioner
* How Steve plans to introduce Somatic Breathwork to the Better Place Project Community.
For more information or to become a Somatic Breathwork Practitioner, please visit:
Somaticbreathwork.com and enter Promo Code "BPP."
To sign up for Adam Carbary's Inner Child Breathwork Session on 12-17-22:
Steven Jaggers: @Jaggersjr
Fish Fisher: @fishfischer_
Rachel Cuthbert; @rachelcuthbert
Jordan Perry: @jordanjperry
Nadeem Al-Hasan: @nadeem.alhasan
Casey Riley: @healthfulcasey
Lisa Strawn: @leorisen
Tostay connected with Better Place Project and for updates and behind the scenes info, please follow us on social media:
To follow Steve on Instagram