At the end of every episode, Steve and Erin ask each guest "What advice do you have for us and our listeners on how we can help make the world a better place?" In this inspiring WOW (Words Of Wisdom) episode, they revisit and play back past guests' answers to this question. Hear perspectives and advice from world-renowned thought-leaders, mental health experts, scientists, psychiatrists, best-selling authors and more!
In this episode, you'll hear from:
* Caroline Rose: 3 Time Stage 4 Cancer Thriver
* Freddie Fuller: The Singing Cowboy who grants musical last wishes
*Robin Parrish: Co-Founder of Ecstatic Dance LA
* Woody Faircloth: Emergence RV Founder
* Christy Turlington Burns: Founder of Every Mother Counts
* Hema Vuyas: UK Psychiatrist and "Heart Whisperer
* Linda Bjork: Founder of Hope for Healing
* Mark Bunn: Author of Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health
* Barry Nicolaou: Author of The 11 Master Secrets to Business Success and Personal Fulfillment.
To become a Better Place Project Member (and receive free BPP Merch) and support our show, please visit::
To stay connected with Better Place Project and for updates and behind the scenes info, please follow us on social media:
(Leave us a voice message directly from the home page of our website)
To follow Steve & Erin on Instagram: